1. Essay Directions: Please select one of the three prompt options, then complete and attach a five-paragraph essay no longer than two pages.
Option 1: What impact would this scholarship have on your education? Tell us about your goals.
Option 2: What book, teacher, or class has changed the way you think about the future? How?
Option 3: Describe a meaningful school experience or class experience that you've had.
2. "Student Aid Report" from the 2020-2021 FAFSA
3. Any document showing proof that the candidate attended an OCCS-affiliated community school
4. An official or unofficial transcript indicating the candidate's cumulative grade point average
5. Standardized admissions test results (ACT or SAT), if applying for a 4-year school