We are governed by principles laid down in privacy legislation and the guidelines issued by the Australian Dental Association. In order to provide you with the highest standard of othodontic care, we are required to collect some personal information from you. This information is neccessary for the orthodontist to plan your care properly.
1. This information may be used by the treating orthodontist to deliver your care to the highest standards.
2. You may seek access to the information held about you and we will provide this access without undue delay. This access might be by inspection of your dental records at the time of appointment or by special access orcopying of information at other times.
3. There will be no charge made for requesting this information but there may be fees levied just to cover the costs associated with the processing of this request or copying of information.
4. We may use your records or photos for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to publicity, illustration, advertising, web content, or educational purposes and you relinquish any rights to any image acquired by Clear Smiles Orthodontics.
5. We will take reasonable steps to ensure at all times that the details we keep about you are as accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We will take reasonable steps to protect this information from misuse or loss or from unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure.
If you have any questions regarding the information we collect from you and hold in your records, please do not hesistate to ask.
Bulk bill x-ray: a current Medicare Card is required or a $100 fee will apply
Private health insurance: we claim only what the insurance contributes towards the intial consultation, waiving any out of pocket expenses.