Client services and chart information are confidential. Written authorisation is required from you to release any information.
• Please bring minimal personal belongings with you and refrain from touching them whilst your treatment is in progress.
• Please attend your appointment alone.
• Please ensure you arrive on time. Not early or late. This allows for no client overlapping and cleaning/disinfecting time.
• 48 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged for your session (unless COVID related).
• Please adhere to the new Potter's Pinkies guidelines at all times (attached).
• If you arrive more than 10 minutes late Potter's Pinkies reserves the right to reschedule your appointment.
• Please attend your appointment already wearing your OWN face mask/covering.
• Please use the shoe covers provided by Potter's Pinkies before entering the premises.
• Potter's Pinkies now operates a bank transfer only payment system.
I understand that Potter's Pinkies cannot advise medically on skin conditions or health issues but they can advise I seek medical advice from my GP and have the right to refuse treatment if deemed necessary.
It is my choice to visit Potter's Pinkies for my nail treatment(s).
I understand that the treatment given is designed to best suits my needs, based on this form and our consultation prior to treatment commencing.
I also understand that if I have omitted any information from this form it is my responsibilty and I do not hold Potter's Pinkies responsible in any way should something happen.
I have filled this questionnaire in to the best of my knowledge at the time of signing and understand it is my responsibility to update Potter's Pinkies immediately should anything change.
I understand that my failure to do so may pose a threat to my health and physical well being and I will not hold Potter's Pinkies responsible for any liability whatsoever arising from failure on my part.
By electroncally signing below, I agree to the treatment policy and client agreement above.