What is it?
Generation POUND® is a youth-oriented program that fuses movement and music to improve physical fitness, focus, communication, teamwork, coordination, athletic skill and more!
By combining exercise and interactive activities, kids will learn new ways to explore movement, embrace their creativity and ROCK OUT - ultimately building strength, confidence and self-awareness.
Inspired by POUND®’s brand and its beliefs, Generation POUND® aspires to shift the focus of fitness to fun, empowerment, self-love and self-expression.
Who can participate?
Youths of ages 5 to 10 years old. Younger kids can also join their older siblings and vice versa.
- Reinforce positive feelings associated with exercise
- Ignite a passion for movement & music
- Grow confidence, self-awareness & encourage self-expression
- Decrease screen time - or in this special case to provide POSITIVE & BENEFICIAL screen time as kids participate (rather than just being a passive observer) in activities to learn new skills & safe exercising while having FUN
When, Where and how long?
During the lockdown while schools are closed: Each 1-hour session will be held on Saturdays at 17h00 from the safety of your home. All you need is a zoom account :)
What do I need?
- A Zoom Account - it's free!
- Set-up a small space in your home for kids to move around safely
- Ripstix - or alternatives (I'll share about options when you register)
- Water & Mat (or large towel to protect floors)
- Paper & Crayons
How much does it cost?
Rs 500 per month for once weekly
Rs 150 per session for drop ins
What is offered?
- Fun, active & interactive session for kids during lockdown
- Opportunity for connection between fellow children and new friends
- Opportunity for kids to MOVE, ROCK, PLAY & MAKE NOISE
- A safe, creative & judgement-free space for kids
- Positive screen-time
- A break-time for parents ;)
READY TO GIVE YOUR KIDS SOMETHING TO ROCK ABOUT?
Click Next to Register!