1) Provide a valid passport, visa, health condition, a complete application.
2) Provide a valid travel insurance that covers the student’s duration in the U.S. while attending this program.
3) After arriving in San Diego, the student must be abided by the school and homestay rules. The student cannot leave the school and homestay without any pre-approval from this program’s director.
4) All fees of this program must be paid at least 4 weeks in prior to the start date of this program. If all fees were paid and the student withdrew from this program because of personal reason, there will not be any refund.
5) The $250 homestay deposit is not included in the program fee. This fee needs to be paid with the program fee at the same time. Upon the student’s departure of the homestay, if no damages were done, we will refund the deposit to whom the fund was originated.
6) The student must follow the school's dress code. If the student is expelled from the program due to dress code violation or other violations, there will be no refund of program fee.
7) The student and parents authorise the school and its partner organization to use the pictures of the student for future program advertisement.