Read and follow the instructions and terms carefully, prior to submitting your application.
Scholarship Contract Terms
1. This $500.00 scholarship will be applied to the base dues for the current season.
2. The scholarship recipient will work a total of 50 hours at events for River City Juniors and or TVA that can include:
a. Tournaments (Adult or Youth)
b. Week night evening programs, such as: Lil Diggers, All Skills Training, Leagues
c. Weekend programs, such as: Lil Diggers, All Skills Training, Leagues
3. My duties may include:
a. Pro Shop/Concession stand cashier
b. Assisting teams with tournament check-in
c. Assisting the Tournament Director with duties related to running the event
d. Cleaning duties
4. The scholarship recipienthours will start in December and continue until completed.
5. The scholarship recipient hourly wage is based at $10.00/hr and will be applied to the sum of the scholarship.
6. The scholarship recipient will be a student in good standing and maintain a 2.5 grade point average.
7. The scholarship recipient will turn in a grade report the 1st of each month, beginning Jan 1, 2021.
8. The scholarship recipient has permission to work on school work when it is not interfering with their working scholarship duties.
9. The scholarship recipient must meet the 50 contracted hours or reimburse River City Juniors the amount of hours multiplied by $10.00/hr still remaining to be worked or have the remainder put back as dues owed.
10. Should the scholarship recipient miss two working shifts without any notification that they will be absent, their scholarship will be immediately terminated and all remaining base dues will be paid by the scholarship recipient.
I, the above named recipient of the Michelle Grafentin Memorial Scholarship, have read and agree to all terms of this scholarship offer for the 2020-2021 River City Juniors Club Volleyball season.
All scholarship recipients will be notified on or before the 15th of Dec 2020.