WHAT IS THE "Take it to the Top" challenge?
Take It To The TOP Entrepreneurship Challenge is a “Shark-Tank Style” virtual business pitch competition culminating during Entrepreneurship Month (November 2020).
WHO IS THE "Take it to the Top" challenge for?
We are looking for you if you are an aspiring Entrepreneur with an idea and/or you are in the Pre-Venture stage and you fit in one of the following tiers:
- Community based ideapreneur
- Collegiate based ideapreneur (HBCU or Community College)
- Girlpreneurs (16 – 17 year olds)
NOTE: To be eligible, you must be a woman or girl with a legal residence in one of these regions: AL, FL, GA, MI, MS, NC, OH, PA, DC/MD/VA Metro Area.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT of "Take it to the Top" challenge?
- TOP Challenge Winners will receive prizes ranging from $1K - $25K at the state level.
- TOP Challenge Winners can advance to qualify for a chance to win up to $25k Top National Grand Prize Winner) and be recognized by the NCBCP and BWR during National Entrepreneurship Month November 2020.
Are you ready for the CHALLENGE?
Select NEXT to begin the process!