1. Buyer has up to 2-weeks after the initial pick-up day to return their rat(s) for a full refund. Buyer may return their rats at any time after the initial 2-weeks, but no refund will be issued unless otherwise discussed. In the event of illness or death within the 2-weeks, buyer may ask for a replacement at no additional cost or a refund. ( These refunds may or may not include the reservation fee, depending upon the situation ) Health gaurantees are void if buyer foregos proper quarantines!
2. NO QUESTIONS ASKED POLICY: Buyer may return their rat(s) at any point in its life, for any reason they see fit. If I cannot take the rats back, I will assist in their placement. If the buyer wishes to place the rat(s) without my assistance, they agree to put me in touch with the new owners. The buyers will not sell, trade, or give these rats to any 3rd party whose intent is to breed without first putting me in contact with said person(s).
2. Ratnarok cannot be held liable for any damages or expenses incurred after the rats leave the property. Buyer assumes all financial responsibilities and risks that involve owning live animals including, but not limited to, veterinary care, proper housing, food, and enrichment.
3. Ratnarok has the right to reclaim any rats found to be living in sub-par conditions or who have been purchased under false-pretenses without contest from buyer. Failure of the buyer to return the animal(s) will result in black listing among the rat breeding community and immediate denial of any future applications to Ratnarok.
4. Buyer understands the health risks associated with owning rats, such as hanta virus, salmonella, or rat bite fever, and agrees to maintain proper hygiene routines to minimize this risk. Buyer understands that Ratnarok is currently undergoing testing for Seoul and will be updated with the results. Buyer understands that until these results have come back negative, that new rats introduced into the colony still retain a risk of introducing Seoul into an uninfected population!
5. Buyer agrees that all attempts will be made to thoroughly screen potential buyers and that no rat produced from Ratnarok Rats will be knowingly sold to a sub-par home where it may suffer neglect and/or illness.
6. Buyer agrees that no rats purchased from or produced from Ratnarok rats will be given live to any other animal for consumption, until the rats are at least six generations away from the original breeders. Any rat intended as a feeder, or to be sold as a feeder prior to this, will be humanely euthanized first by either CO2 or CD. This term is non-negotiable.
7. Buyer understands that Ratnarok has the right to refuse transactions at my discretion, but that all applications will be viewed objectively and on a case by case basis.
Buyer understands that once this application is submit AND accepted, that it will be kept on file and that the buyer will not need to resubmit an application in the future to reserve/buy rats.