How to Enter:
Please submit a one-page abstract to the Jotform link below by Wednesday, June 15th, using the following outline as your guide.
1. Why is your campus/community interested in The Facing Project?
2. How will the Facing Project impact your campus and community?
3. What topic does your campus/community plan to face? (ex: Facing Homelessness, Facing Depression, etc.)
4. Who will be a partner with your campus on the project? (ex: nonprofits, Mayor’s councils, etc.)
5. Who will be internal partners on the project? (ex: campus clubs, departments/courses, etc.)
6. How do you envision South Carolina Campus Compact being involved in your project?
7. What will be the timeline for your project?
8. How do you plan to use the stories to create community conversations beyond the book launch?
To learn more about The Facing Project and to get ideas for your abstract, visit www.facingproject.com.
Please note, your abstract is only a pitch and does not need to be fully fleshed out. We are looking for good ideas and know that your project planning will come together after you are awarded your Facing Project.