By completing the following, you are making a formal application and agreement for exhibit space. This document will become binding upon confirmation from the San Diego Union-Tribune.
NOTE: Free basic Wi-Fi service is available in the exhibit booths throughout public/common areas for most events.
Booth assignments and configurations are made at the sole discretion of THE SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE. Please be advised that booth space is limited and sells out. Exhibitors are encouraged to submit their completed application and payment as soon as possible.
Checks: Checks should be made out to The San Diego Union-Tribune.Please mail to Nicole Beale (Sales Manager, Events & Sponsorships), Office Phone 619-293-1327
U-T EventsNicole Beale 600 B Street, Suite 1201San Diego, CA 92101
Credit Card: A Union-Tribune representative will be in contact with you to process your credit card information.
By signing this 2019 Events Sponsorship Agreement, Exhibitor agrees to the Cancellation Policy along with the Terms & Conditions outlined here, all of which constitute a part of the Contract. The individual completing this Contract represents and warrants that he/she is duly authorized to execute this binding Contract on behalf of the Exhibitor. THE SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE 2019 Events Sponsorship Agreement is a binding agreement with named Exibitor and THE SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE. All contracts subject to review by the San Diego Union-Tribune Events Team.
WHEREAS, Sponsor desires to purchase and Owner desires to provide to Sponsor certain advertising, marketing and promotional elements (“Sponsorship Details”) related to Sponsor’s sponsorship of the Event(s).
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the terms, covenants and conditions herein contained, the parties agree as follows:
This Event Sponsorship Agreement, together with the Agreement Terms and Conditions below attached as Exhibit A and incorporated herein by this reference (the “Terms”), constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreements. All references to the term “Agreement” mean this Event Sponsorship Agreement and the Terms. This Agreement may be amended only by a writing signed by the party against which enforcement is sought. This Agreement shall become effective on the date first above written and shall expire, the day after the event, unless sooner terminated or renewed as hereinafter provided (the “Term”).
EXHIBIT A: OBLIGATIONS OF OWNERS to SPONSOR:
1. Owner agrees to name “SPONSOR” as sponsor of the Event(s) during the Term of this Agreement.
2. Owner agrees to provide “SPONSOR” with a non-transferable license during the Term of this Agreement to use the full name and logo of the Event in connection with the advertising and promotion of its products on a worldwide basis and in all media, subject always to the approval provisions set forth in the Agreement. All advertising and promotional uses of Owner’s Trademarks are subject to the approval of Owner. Owner agrees that any material submitted by Sponsor will not be unreasonably disapproved.
3. Owner agrees to provide “SPONSOR” with the benefits contained within the Sponsor Packages in connection with the Event(s).
EXHIBIT B: OBLIGATIONS AND RIGHTS OF Sponsor:
1. As full consideration for Sponsorship Benefits, “SPONSOR” agrees to pay agreement amount on or before the date of the event.
1. Sponsor agrees to give Owner a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use and display the Sponsor’s Trademarks, only for the Term of this Agreement and only for the purposes described herein; provided, however, no such use or advertising will be effected unless in compliance with Sponsor’s brand identification. All use of Sponsor’s Trademarks must be approved prior to inclusion by Owner, approval not to be unreasonably withheld or denied.
2. Sponsor agrees to abide by the Owners desire to protect the concession sales rights of the Venue(s) by agreeing not to give away food or beverage items, or other such promotional items without prior written authorization by Owner. Any giveaway or promotional items submitted for approval by the Owner must display the Sponsor logo or logo of a promotional partner.
3. Sponsor agrees to be responsible for any and all costs incurred to promote their presence at the Event(s) to include staffing, booth, signage or on-site activations not previously outlined or through any additional advertising outside of the agreed print schedule included in this agreement.
4. Sponsor agrees to be responsible for costs incurred for set-up, teardown and operation of Sponsor’s promotional space at the Event(s).
5. Sponsor agrees to abide by the submission deadlines set forth in the following Schedule and Deadlines and agrees that missed deadlines may result in the loss of certain Sponsor benefits.
6. Sponsor agrees to be responsible for the procurement and delivery of all promotional material, which Sponsor will display under the terms of this Agreement throughout the promotional period.
7. Sponsor agrees to be responsible for maintaining its promotional space at the Event(s), in an attractive manner throughout each Event.
8. Sponsor shall have the first right of consideration to renew this Agreement based upon mutually agreeable terms within thirty (30) days after the end of the Event.
EXHBIT C: SCHEDULE AND DEADLINES:
If schedule and deadlines for Event are not yet determined, they shall be determined at the sole discretion of Owner and Communicated to Sponsor within a reasonable time.
Sponsor understands and agrees that Sponsor’s failure to adhere to any deadlines set forth in this Agreement may result in forfeiture of related benefits.