We anticipate the process to be about twice as competitive as compared to previous years. That means the selection process will be highly competitive requiring you to apply early and make a good case. The more interactive and engaging your booth is, the better! We are not looking for you to just hand out flyers and sell products, use this space as an opportunity to inspire everyone in attendance about why there is a future in Appalachia.
- Setup from 10 AM -12 PM on August 30th
- All items will be secure inside of the Expo Center that evening and set up the day before ensures a smooth transition from the morning plenary and afternoon showcase session and we will also be doing a limited showcase the day before during our pre-summit activities
- Don't forget to register! Everyone that will be at your booth is also required to register for the event! If you plan on being inside of the Expo Center on August 30th and 31st be sure to register for both days.
- If your application is accepted the fee associated with having a booth if you are not a partner will be $80-$100. Become a Blueprint Partner today to receive access to special pricing.
- We will provide a table, two chairs, a white tablecloth, and black skirting
- Table size will be either 8'x2' or 6'x2'