USTA Southern is offering financial support to juniors ages 10-15 interested in attending a summer tennis camp. Scholarship amounts generally range from $200-$500 towards an approved camp in the Southern Section. Consideration and award are based on need. Applicants must meet the criteria listed below:
1. Be a current USTA member.
2. Reside in the Southern Section (9 state area)
3. Family adjusted gross income is $99,000 or less.
4. A copy of the family's 2019 tax return must be submitted.
5. A 300 word essay from applicant must be attached.
6. A letter of recommendation must be attached.
7. Parents must provide transportation to and from the camp.
*Due to NCAA Regulations, all applicants attending a summer tennis camp that is held on a College/University campus must be 13 years and under at the time of the camp. If youth is 14 and older, the selected tennis camp must not be held on a college campus, but may be at a club, center or academy.
**Applicants who have not received USTA Southern scholarships will receive priority over applicants who have been awarded scholarships in the past.
Contact: Cee Jai Jones at email@example.com or 770-368-8200.