AGREEMENT (Read carefully before signing or submitting electronically)
By my signature:
• I acknowledge that individuals who provide false, inaccurate, or incomplete information in the application form, in an interview, or any other part of the hiring process or who fail to disclose information requested in the application form, in an interview, or any other part of the hiring process will not be eligible for employment, or, if they are hired, they will be subject to termination.
• I acknowledge that to the fullest extent permitted by state and federal law, Sew Happy Sewing, Inc will consider all information concerning an applicant or an employee in making hiring, termination, and other employment-related decisions. The term "all information" includes information of any kind (verbal, written, photographic, videographic, etc.) that is accessible in any medium (print, electronic, etc.) from any source.
• I acknowledge that Sew Happy Sewing, Inc will consider public information and other information to which it has lawful access. This may include information that is contained in social networking sites, blogs, and other electronic sites, such as YouTube. If there is information that pertains to me that I believe requires explanation, interpretation, or clarification when it is considered by Sew Happy Sewing, Inc , it is my obligation to communicate this information to Sew Happy Sewing, Inc.
• I authorize Sew Happy Sewing, Inc to conduct a complete check regarding my background including, but not limited to, criminal record, child and dependent adult abuse registry screening, and sex offender registry. I agree to prepare and sign any other form necessary to complete a criminal background check. I further authorize all government agencies departments, bureaus, or related entities to release any and all information regarding my criminal history, if any. I agree to immediately notify Sew Happy Sewing, Inc if I should be convicted of any crime while my application is pending, or during my period of employment, if hired.
• I authorize all current and former employers, teachers, and references to release all information regarding my professional competence, performance, character, and background. I waive any right I may have against any person contacted as a reference concerning this application.
• I acknowledge that information that is relevant to Sew Happy Sewing, Inc's decisions will be considered regardless of the date on which Sew Happy Sewing, Inc obtains the information and regardless of the date on which the information was first published, created, or made accessible to Sew Happy Sewing, Inc.
• I understand that this application will be considered active for twelve (12) months from the date filed. I further understand that if I am employed by Sew Happy Sewing, Inc, this application and associated documents will become part of my permanent record.
• I understand that this application is not a contract of employment. In accepting the position, if hired, I understand that employment is at will, unless otherwise specified. I acknowledge that Sew Happy Sewing, Inc may discharge an at-will employee at any time for any legal reason or no reason at all.