Zeeland Area Seminary Scholarship
This scholarship is potentially renewable for two additional years.
1. Zeeland Classis of the Reformed Church in America member
2. Called to serve the Lord and enrolling/enrolled in a Master of Divinity program at an accredited protestant seminary
3. Able to demonstrate financial need. The page of Student Aid Report (SAR) that shows the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) amount is required with the scholarship application.
Selection Criteria, in order of importance:
1. Response to the following question in an essay of no more than 500 words: Why are you planning to enter the ministry?
2. Description of your basic beliefs, responding to each of these questions in 200 words or less: Who is God? What is the role of the Scriptures? What do you understand to be the mission of Jesus?
3. Leadership ability and record of activities
4. Community service involvement
5. Financial need
Applications, including Student Aid Report page upload and academic transcript upload, must be submitted online on or before July 24, 2019.
Two letters of recommendation must be emailed to email@example.com on or before July 28, 2019.
No other electronic or paper submissions will be accepted.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stacy at 616.994.8852 with questions.