1. Payment for contest entry can be made on this form. Click blue button at the bottom of the page to pay with any major credit card or PayPal. You can also send your payment by regular mail to the address at the end of this form. A contest entry without proper payment will be discarded.
2. Submissions of works must be mailed to the appropriate committee members at the addresses listed in the PDF on the TIL's website: PDF of Contest Details and Judges. Since each committee has three members, you will need to send a copy of the work to each judge. Include a brief note inside each copy of the book or clipped to the article explaining for which contest the book is being entered.
3. Authors or their representatives should not have any contact with judges other than to submit work to each judge.
4. A book can only be entered in one category.
5. Submissions must be postmarked no later than January 15, 2019.
6. All works entered must be published in a print format during 2018: Unpublished manuscripts and online publications will not be considered.
7. To be considered, an entry must be the first published version of the work.
8. A person or publisher may enter only one work per author per contest category for the writing contests; a person or publisher may enter only one work per designer for the book design contest. In other words, a publisher may enter different works by different authors or designers in one category but cannot submit more than one book by the same author or designer in one category.