You will need:
1. Blow up a waterballoon (not too big and only with air!) and tie
2. Cut a long piece of string
3. Mix the string in with the pva glue and make sure it is completely wet
4. Start to wrap your string in different directions around the water balloon.
5. Make sure they are laying flat against the balloon. Try not to leave any big holes.
6. Leave to dry in a bowl.
7. Clean up your mess!
8. Leave overnight. Once dry, take a needle or something sharp and pop your waterballoon.
Once you have made your Empty Tomb Waterballoon you can either use the buttons below to send us a picture of your creation or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All entries may be shared at online in our Autumn 2020 Photo Album and Totara Springs Social Media pages.
Either send your email or upload your photo above and then hit submit below.