There are lots of ways to make invisible ink. Here are two cool recipes. If you don’t have this stuff at home, have a look on google and you will find lots more ways to make it using something you do have!
1. Stir together the baking soda and water
2. Paint your secret Easter picture
3. Leave to dry
4. Once dried, paint over the paper with grape juice
5. your secret message will appear!
1. Mix together half a lemon with a few drops of water
2. Paint your secret Easter picture. Make sure you paint it on really thick otherwise that the ink won’t show!
4. Once dried, hold up to the light (window or a torch)
and your secret message will be revealed.
(Its a bit hard to take a photo of this one, but trust us it works :) )
Once you have made your invisible ink you can either use the buttons below to send us a picture (Invisible and Visible) of your work or email it to email@example.com
All entries may be shared at online in our Autumn 2020 Photo Album and Totara Springs Social Media pages.
Either send your email or upload your photo above and then hit submit below.