You will need:
1. Fold your paper in half lengthwise
2. Draw a line with a ruler about 1/3 of the way down
3. Cut strips or cool shapes. Make sure not to cut past the line!
4. Open up your paper and bring the ends together. Sellotape.
5. Cut out a handle using a strip of paper and stick it in
7. Clean up your mess!
Once you have made your Lantern you can either use the buttons below to send us a picture of your creation or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All entries may be shared at online in our Autumn 2020 Photo Album and Totara Springs Social Media pages.
Either send your email or upload your photo above and then hit submit below.