You will need:
1. Spray the foam all over the tray
2. Smooth it out with your hands so that it covers the tray
3. Drop food colouring in different patches
4. Swirl it around with our fingers or a spoon to create cool patterns
5. Lay the paper into the shaving foam and press gently
6. Slowly peel back the paper and put it on a newspaper
7. Take your ruler and scrape off the foam. You might need to do this a few times!
8. Cut out some shapes to tell the Easter story. Get as creative as you can!
9. Arrange them on your paper and glue down.
Once you have made your shaving foam creation you can either use the buttons below to send us a picture of your work or email it to email@example.com
All entries may be shared at online in our Autumn 2020 Photo Album and Totara Springs Social Media pages.
Either send your email or upload your photo above and then hit submit below.