Registration Policies & Information
* All Attendees MUST be visibly present online to receive contact CEs.
* Attendees NOT visibly present online will be logged off with NO refund.
* Event is rain or shine (Luckily, we are PLAYING online).
* Refunds less credit card processing fee available up to 10-days prior to start of online symposium. A $75.00 Administrative fee will be assessed. Request MUST be made in writing to email@example.com
* Registration may be transferred up to 5-days before start of symposium. Request MUST be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Workshops are limited to 40 attendees.
* Speaker line-up, workshops and schedule are subject to change.
* Attendees MUST complete quiz upon completion of live workshop for CEs.
* Absolutely NO partial CE credit will be given.
* Workshops will be recorded and made available for non-contact CEs.
* Continuing Education (CEs) awarded to mental health professionals ONLY!
* Attendees should have a strong/stable Internet connection.
** By attending the Black Play Therapy Online Symposium all attendees consent to have their image and name present, and/or sound recording and image recorded as participants of the audience. The host may use such photos, filming and recordings (including any copies) without compensation to attendees.
**Play Therapy CEs Included in Online Registration Fee
**Licensing CEs $27.00 (NASW, NBCC, Psychologist, School Psychologists)