Greetings from YWAM Ozarks! Thank you for your interest in our DBS (Discipleship Bible School). We are excited that you are considering this location for your DBS, and will be happy to answer any questions you have.
YWAM’s University of The Nations (U of N) is comprised of seven Colleges that offer courses designed to equip students to serve God more effectively in fulfilling the Great Commission. YWAM Ozarks is registered to offer the DBS for credit through the U of N's College of Christian Ministries.
Guide to Completing the Supplement Forms
The following items must be submitted before your application can be processed by the school staff. All of the questions must be completed. If a question does not apply to you, write N/A (not applicable). Husbands and wives must complete separate forms. References forms are required as indicated below.
We need each item to complete your application:
· $25 Registration Fee (Checks are payable to YWAM Ozarks)
· Reference Form from a Pastor, Spiritual Mentor, or YWAM Leader
· Reference Form from a Employer or Teacher
· Medical Forms (including your TB test result)
1. Application: Please fill out and submit the following pages. These pages will start your file.
2. Registration Fee: Each applicant must pay a non-refundable $25 USD registration fee ($35 per married couple). Your application cannot be processed without it. You can pay online at www.ywamozarks.org and click the "Donate/ Payment" button. You will find a drop down menu for student payments. Or if writing a checks (U.S. Dollars only) make it payable to "YWAM" including a memo indicating DBS application, and send to YWAM Ozarks, 7119 Mountain View Drive, Ozark, AR 72949.
Confidential References: You will need two references from people who know you. One from your Pastor, Spiritual Mentor, or former YWAM/DTS leader. A second reference form is needed from a recent Teacher or Employer. Please send them the link for the form which can be filled in online.
Medical Requirements: The confidential health form must be completed and signed by a nurse/physician. A TB test is required of every student and family coming to study here. This is for your safety and the safety of all those living in community together. Documentation must clearly indicate the TB test performed and the results. Fill out the childhood immunization records as completely as possible. Any boosters should be received within the last five years.
Youth With A Mission (YWAM) admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies and school-administered program.