ASIAN CULTURE FESTIVAL 2020
REGULATIONS FOR VENDORS
All exhibitors/vendors must represent an Asian Culture theme. Acceptance of application is based upon suitability of
Category and theme.
1. First come- First serve basis1 based upon the date of receipt of the entry form and the approval of the show directors. Note any special considerations on entry form.
2. Exhibitors and vendors must provide their own easels, tables, electrical cords, and power sources.
3. The park staff has the right and will enforce that right to ask an exhibitor/vendor to leave if they do not conform to the rules of the park or for misrepresenting the nature of an exhibit. No refunds will be made under such circumstances.
4. Vendors must clean up their areas at the end of the Festival. Trash and garbage generated in the production of food product must be in plastic bags. Oils and grease must be in sealed in non-spillable containers. Cooking oil must be dispose at a designated container. Charcoal must NOT be dumped on the ground, it has to properly dispose.
5. Self-supporting structures only. Do not use nails or other damaging hardware on the trees or shrubs for tent/area set-up.
6. Remember to fill out your application completely, including the list of all items for sale Items not listed on the application cannot be sold!
7. Cars, trucks and trailers must be out of the festival area before 09:30A.M. And may not re-enter the grounds until one hour after closing. Arrangements will be made regarding onsite parking. Overnight camping is not allowed. Under no circumstances are vehicles to be operated during the event at the park. Exhibitors who abandon vehicles will have their vehicles towed. There will be no exceptions.
8. All the vendors will get passes for their helpers and car permit(s) for each day. (Must enter the Park before and leave the Festival area by 09:30a.m.)
9. Spaces are 10'x 10'. Exhibitors who have paid can set up on Friday between 10:00 am. -04:00pm. Cars must be off the park grounds before 5:00pm on Friday evening. Set-up on Saturday will start at 07:00am to 09:30am.Cars must be out of the Festival area by 09:30am.
Food Vendor Specific Rules
1. In order to insure the unique quality of the Asian Cultural Festival. All food vendors must have all items sold by them approved. Every type of items, beverages, and foods should be clearly listed on the Festival application.
2. All carbonated beverages are sold only at the "Soda Booth" and cannot be sold by other vendors. i.e. Bottle water, Coke & Pepsi products)
3. All beers and wines are sold only at the “Singha Beer Booth” and cannot be sold by other vendors. (Any other vendors selling alcoholic beverages will be evicted without refund)
4. Any vendor may sell coffee, iced tea, hot tea, hot cocoa, lemonade, fruit drinks and other non-carbonated drinks at their booth.
5. Vendors are prohibited from locating hot grills, cooking pots and hot oil close to public access in order to prevent dangerous burns to visitors.
6. All cooking oil, grease must be dispose at designated container.
7. All food vendors must be compliance to Health and Fire inspection, i.e. license, fire extinguisher, proper sanitizing equipment such as portable water for hand wash, 3 compartments containers for proper wash, rinse, and dry.
8. Pursuant to Miami-Dade County Resolution No. R-501-16, effective July 1, 2017 all products made from polystyrene (Styrofoam) will be banned from County parks and beaches. This includes but is not limited to plates, cups, bowls, trays and hinged or lidded containers.