1. APPLYING FOR YOUR LICENCE: Once you have completed all the required elements here, please submit your form using the SUBMIT button at the bottom of this form.
2. DECLARATION OF MEDICAL FITNESS TO RACE: Licensed competitors are required to complete the medical declaration (below) on an annual basis.
After you have been issued with a licence, it is important to let us know if your level of fitness has declined during the season, either through accident, injury or illness. It is imperative that you are fully fit before participating. PLEASE THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATION.
3. Under 18s Licence Applications only become valid when we have also received the signed Parental/Guardian Overarching Consent Form confirming that your parent/guardian:
a) is aware that you are taking part in Powerboat/Jet Ski racing events
b) can confirm that you are medically fit to race
c) agrees to the RACING MEMBERSHIP WAIVER OF LIABILITY (which you signed when you joined as a member and will be included in the forwarded form to your parent/guardian)
d) agrees that any medical treatment required may be given in an emergency
e) gives permission for you to be included in any filming or photography during the Events (the nature of the Events makes it impossible to exclude individuals)
f) will make arrangements for a suitable adult to be responsible for you at race locations if they feel it is necessary.
*This form will automatically be forwarded to your nominated parent/guardian's email address that you provide for them to sign the declaration and when they submit the form and it has been received by OCRDA, together with your payment for your licence, it will complete your Licence Application.
4. Should you be involved in an accident during an event that requires medical assistance, your licence may be withdrawn pending a Medical Professional's note confirming your fitness to race.
5. POWERBOAT/JET SKI RACE NUMBER, Log Book / Registration Form: Please also complete the required information on the Log Book/Registration Form with the race number you would like to apply for, which, if available, will be confirmed with you. A link to the Log Book/Registration form is on the Thank You/submission confirmation page