Here are some improtant things you need to do before completing this form:
1) Have a list of the following:
a) Speedskating meets (if any) you have competed in
b) Speedskating camps (if any) you have attended
c) Speedskating clinics (if any) you have attended
2) USS or SSC membership number
3) Have two picture of yourslf (one full face and one speedskating) on hand in JPEG format for this form.
4) A written essay (between 250 and 1000 words). Topic - "how speedskating helps me to manage my chronic medical condition, and what the sport means to me". Have it avialable in a DOC, DOCX, or PDF format for upload, or you can write it within the aplication or copy and paste it.
5) The names and emails of the people you are asking for letters of reccomendation. They must both be outside of your immediate family, and one must be from a speedskating coach or club official.
6) Letter from physician (on letterhead) confirming chronic medical condition diagnosis. Have it avialable in a DOC, DOCX, or PDF format.
7) Be ready to answer medical, speedskating and personal questions about yourself.
8) A parent or guardian avialable to e-sign the application.
**IMPORTANT: It is best to fill out the form all at once. However if you exit the form without completing it, your answers will automaticly be saved if you return on the same computer. In order to complete the form as quickly as possible, you WILL need ALL of the above items.**
If all of the above is ready, then please begin.