I understand the following:
1) Payroll runs bi-weekly, and pay periods begin on Monday and end on Sunday.
2) Paychecks will be delivered to my primary club for pick up. If I would like my paycheck mailed, I will leave a self addressed/self stamped envelope in the front of the guard binder and alert my manager.
3) It is MY responsibility to change my address if I move. Final pay checks and tax documents will be sent to the address on file.
4) It is MY responsibility to cash or deposit my paycheck within 90 days. Paychecks are void after 90 days and there is a $35 cancellation fee and a $15 reissue fee.
5) Should I lose my paycheck, I understand there is a $35 cancellation fee and a $15 reissue fee.
6) Should I fail to change my address if I move, and therefore do not receive my tax documents, I understand there is a $25 reissue fee.