Here are some improtant things you need to do before completing this form:
1) Have a list of the following:
a) Speedskating meets (if any) you have competed in
b) Speedskating camps (if any) you have attended
c) Speedskating clinics (if any) you have attended
2) USS or SSC membership number
3) Have two picture of yourslf (one full face and one speedskating) on hand in JPEG format for this form.
4) A written essay (between 250 and 1000 words). Topic - "how speedskating helps me to manage my chronic medical condition, and what the sport means to me". Have it avialable in a DOC, DOCX, or PDF format for upload, or you can write it within the aplication or copy and paste it.
5) The names and emails of the people you are asking for letters of reccomendation. They must both be outside of your immediate family, and one must be from a speedskating coach or club official.
6) Letter from physician (on letterhead) confirming chronic medical condition diagnosis. Have it avialable in a DOC, DOCX, or PDF format.
7) Be ready to answer medical, speedskating and personal questions about yourself.
8) A parent or guardian avialable to e-sign the application.
IMPORTANT: You can fill the form out all at once, or you can save the form and come back to it latter by opening the Submit tab and clicking on Save. You will be emailed a link to return to your form.
If you are ready, then please begin.