The plan you develop provides an opportunity to be reflective and intentional about your work. For CCIP to be effective, the project must be relevant to the communities you serve. Your plan will also be used by Network CCIP staff to support you with technical assistance and to help us with statewide program planning.
Your CCIP Project Plan is a live document, meaning that agency submissions from FY 17 - 18 can now be updated to reflect community needs’ for FY 18 - 19. You can update your Agency’s Project Plan via the link emailed to you by firstname.lastname@example.org on September 28, 2018. If you would like to start a Project Plan from scratch, please contact your Regional Coordinator and they will email you a new form. You will have 30 days after receiving your CCIP contract to submit the Project Plan to the Network.
1. Read all questions before responding.
2. Spell out acronyms the first time they are used.
3. Follow these “How to Save” directions:
JotForm will save your progress whenever you hit the "Next" or "Back" buttons at the bottom of each page. If you close the form before submitting it, you can resume where you left off by locating the link emailed to you by email@example.com.
1. You can use this Word template to answer complete the Project plan. Then, copy and paste your responses in JotForm. Formatting executed in Word is likely to be lost in JotForm, so avoid using the tab key, special fonts, italics, bold or bullet features.
2. You can print your report before selecting “Submit” on the last page, but JotForm will automatically email you a copy of your submission immediately after your plan is submitted.
3. Policies and Procedures will be a useful document to reference as you write the Project Plan.
4. If you encounter technical difficulties or have questions, contact your Regional Coordinator.