If you are ill, at a higher risk of COVID-19 due to a health condition, or in a high-risk age group, we strongly encourage you to stay home and participate in our online worship experience!
* Arrive no more than 10 minutes before your selected service. Enter the sanctuary through the clearly marked doors.
* Prior to entry into the building, your temperature will be checked and your name will be checked against our RSVP list.
* For the safety of others, masks are required upon entry and exit and strongly recommende at all times.
* Hand sanitizer is available before and after each service.
* Practice keeping a social distance of at least 6' from those who do not live under your roof.
* At the end of the service, please follow the Pastor's instructions for dismissal.
* While we all miss each other, we ask that you not congregate before or after the service.
* THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO TO KEEP EACH OTHER SAFE!