Provide a copy of your Curriculum Vitae or online professional profile, for example your LinkedIn profile URL address. Or complete the section below.
OR 3. Enter your most recent work experience below. Write your Position & Organization, and Years in brackets
Office Administrator @BSP Bank (2006-2009)
This training will be delivered via BLENDED MODE. This means that students will be required to attend ONE class per week on Campus (FACE-TO-FACE MODE), and complete the remaining lessons online (ONLINE MODE).
Therefore students must be comfortable using a computer throughout this course to access all the online video tutorials, online assessments, e-mentoring and forums, downloading course materials, and submitting assignments online.
Please select which statement best describes your current computer skill level:
Example: 1. None = "I have never used a computer and I am sometimes nervous using one" or "I don't often use a computer, but I can turn it on and off again"
2. Basic = "I am comfortable using a computer, mouse and keyboard. I know how to open programs like MS Word and MS Outlook. I can check my emails and send email attachments. I can sometimes find information online using a basic web search"
3. Intermediate = "I have several years experience using a computer and feel comfortable using it. I know how to effectively find information online, how to open most programs, and how to manage files and folders using Windows Explorer. I can install software and fix most computer issues on my own"
4. Advanced = "I can effectively find information online, download and install software onto my computer, and can solve most computer problems on my own. I am aware of most computer security threats and risk and use Anti-Malware software effectively to protect my computer"
I, First Name Last Name
· acknowledge that the University reserves the right to deny me admission to a programme or cancel my registration in any course if the information given is incorrect and or incomplete or if there are insufficient resources available at the University for me to successfully complete the programme for which I have applied for or the course I have registered in
· authorise the University to obtain further relevant information/documentation from relevant parties to verify and or support my application submitted herewith for assessment purposes
· understand that any documentation I submit becomes the property of the University and will not be returned to me
· acknowledge that due to the confidential nature of this application, the University cannot disclose information to any third party without my written consent.