For ACPE, the relationship will provide positive learning and concrete opportunities to increase awareness of cultural issues and various ways in which people provide spiritual care. In addition, the International Affiliate:
1. Will be listed on the ACPE website directory.
2. May advertise themselves as International Affiliate members of ACPE.
3. May use ACPE publications to advertise their meetings and, when present, may meet during ACPE meetings as arranged.
4. May request ACPE to serve as a mentor-partner by asking ACPE to assign a mentor-advisor to provide guidance and consultation as needed.
5. May qualify for endowment grant funding as approved by the Board of Directors.
6. Will be placed on the ACPE mailing list to receive the ACPE News and other materials.
7. As possible, ACPE will attempt to facilitate meetings of International Affiliates at gathering of international pastoral care, counseling and education associations.