Exhibitor Support Agreement Rules and Regulations
Exhibitor Rules and Regulations
1. If purchased, each exhibitor at the 2019 Florida Combined Otolaryngology Meeting held at The Breakers will have an exhibit table.
2. Exhibitors are required to have a representative at their booth at all times during exhibit hours.
3. All sound equipment must be regulated so that it does not disturb neighboring exhibits. FSO-HNS/FSFPRS reserves the right to determine at what point sound constitutes interference with others and must be discontinued. Due to regulations by the music industry regarding music at public meetings, conventions and shows, exhibitors may not play music during the trade show, either live or recorded.
4. Exhibitors will not be permitted to assign, sublet or share with others any part of the space allotted to them.
5. FSO-HNS/FSFPRS authorizes exhibitors to make retail sales of tangible personal property or service subject to sales tax. The exhibitor shall be solely responsible for any local, state or federal tax liability resulting from this contract or other tax implication arising from activities while exhibiting at the meeting.
6. Exhibit area must be kept clean. The floor and display areas must be clear of debris. Exhibitors will be liable for any extra clean-up costs incurred due to displays, food machines and other means.
7. Use of electrical current is confined to lighting or the operation of such equipment that is harmless, noiseless and does not release undesirable odors.
8. Objectionable practices by exhibitors or official suppliers should be reported immediately to FSO-HNS/FSFPRS management and not after the show is completed.
9. No children under 16 years of age will be allowed in the exhibit area at any time, unless accompanied by an adult.
10. It is agreed that the FSO-HNS/FSFPRS and the host facility shall not be liable for any damage to, or destruction of, any exhibit from any cause or for the theft or disappearance of any exhibit or any property contained in or about the exhibit booth area.
11. Each party agrees to indemnify the other and its parent, subsidiaries, agents, employees, officers, directors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, penalties, fines, liabilities, settlements, and damages, costs and/or expenses of any kind or nature, including legal fees and expenses for expert witnesses and consultants, arising out of or in any way connected with any injury, death or property damage incurred by the other, its parent, subsidiaries, agents, employees, officers, directors and assigns based on the negligent, intentional or grossly negligent acts or omissions of the other.
12. The FSO-HNS/FSFPRS will only refund exhibitors who are pre-registered the cost of exhibit space and will not be held responsible or liable for charges or damages for any failure of performance due to acts of nature, labor disputes, and shortage of materials, governmental authority, or other circumstances beyond reasonable control of either party.
13. Neither the FSO-HNS/FSFPRS nor the host facility maintains insurance covering property brought onto or stored on the facility’s premises by exhibitors, and it is the responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain or maintain such coverage at his/her own expense.
14. Exhibitors will not offer educational/training programs within the show facility simultaneous to the Florida Combined Otolaryngology Meeting-related programs.
15. This agreement includes a one-time list of pre-activity and post-activity attendees.
16. The interpretation of all rules and regulations is the responsibility of the FSO-HNS/FSFPRS Executive Committee or their designated representative. All decisions of said group or representatives are final.
1. All electrical work and electrical wiring must be approved and installed in accordance with regulations established by the officials of the Fire Marshal’s Office.
2. No construction will be allowed at the sides or above the table that may obscure the view of any adjacent booths.
3. All materials used for decorating must be flameproof.
4. Construction and signs that are above 8 feet in height must be approved by the FSO-HNS/FSFPRS.
5. All applicable city, county and state codes and ordinances must be complied with as well as those of the host facility.
6. Nothing shall be posted on, tacked, nailed or otherwise affixed to columns, walls, floors or other parts of the buildings, furniture or equipment.
7. In order to meet the set-up deadline, the FSO-HNS/FSFPRS management reserves the right to order labor to set-up any exhibit that is not in the process of being erected by 1:00 p.m., Friday, Nov. 8, 2019. The cost for this labor will be paid by the exhibitor. All exhibits must be fully broken down by 12:00 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019.
8. The interpretation of all rules and regulations is the responsibility of the FSO-HNS/FSFPRS Executive Committees or their designated representatives. All decisions of said groups or representatives are final.
1. Cancellation for all registered exhibitors received by Oct. 4, 2019, are eligible for 50% refund.
2. Cancellation for all registered exhibitors received after Oct. 4, 2019, are not eligible for a refund.