* Indicates required field.
IMPORTANT: All job requests are to be submitted a minimum of 4 weeks in advance, before work will be commenced.
Job requests are to be submitted by 3pm AEST Tuesday, for consideration on the Wednesday following. If accepted, work will commence four to six weeks hence – i.e. a job request submitted in week 1 (ONE) of a month is for work to be undertaken in week 2 (TWO) or 3 (THREE) of the following month.
Job requests will be reviewed, and a response provided within a week of submission, as to whether the job will proceed or be rejected.
IMPORTANT: Providing a well-thought out design brief enables the CMS-A Comms Team to create powerful and effective communications for you.
Key concept examples: click here.
IMPORTANT: For job requests to be approved:
1. For supplied text – a minimum of 90% must be provided, final and approved by stakeholders.
2. Text copy must be provided for all items (even smaller items).
3. Text copy must be provided in a Word doc(s).
1. Supplied images must be high quality – minimum 1MB
2. Supplied images must be .JPG, .PNG or .RAW format
3. Supplied images must not be supplied in a Word docuement (reference images may be).
4. You must have permission – images from Google, for example, are protected by copyright and must not be supplied for use by the CMS-A Comms Team (reference images may be taken from Google).
5. Send uploads greater than 10MB total to firstname.lastname@example.org via the free file transfer website WeTransfer.
IMPORTANT: To ensure a job request is approved, please confirm the minimum requirements below have been met, before submission:
To create a PDF for your records, click the 'Print Form' buttom below – you can download a PDF generator here, if you need one.