COVID-19 PANDEMIC RULES
EVERYONE present at a venue for a Paws4Fun activity, must read these rules, and sign the Paws4Fun COVID-19 Pandemic Waiver.
- 10 ft between cars.
- Your own sanitizer or soap, wet wipes, water for you and your dog, mask, food, tent, chair, dog spray bottle for cooling as needed, your copy of the club COVID-19 rules (or the ability to access these rules online).
- All garbage and recycling, including poop bags, will be brought back home with you.
- No interaction between dogs, or people and dogs, who are not members of the same household.
- 6 feet social distancing.
- There will not be a pool.
- No more than 5 people per ring at any given time. For classes, 4 people per ring plus the instructor.
- No extra people are permitted. A driver, child, may watch from your vehicle if necessary.
- People not in the same household must still socially distance at 6 feet.
- Participants in the class, practice, or event MUST sanitize or wash hands before entering and after leaving the ring each time.
Main Gate to property
- Leave it open.
- Stay out unless you must enter (equipment or first aid kit).
- Sanitize hands before entering.
- Sanitize hands before entering, wear a mask in the port-a-potty, sanitize hands when leaving.
- WAIT for 2 minutes after the person ahead of you leaves, before entering.
- For practicing Participants must sanitize hands before and after working in the ring.
- For classes only the instructor will touch the equipment.
- Minimize height changes where possible.
- For lawn mowing or course set up sanitize hands before and after touching equipment.
Payments, Registration Forms and Waivers
- All payments must be made by E-transfer or PayPal. No cash, cheques, or money orders will be accepted.
- All Registration Forms and Waiver must be submitted online. Paper copies will not be accepted.