• We will make every attempt to ensure that your puppy is healthy at the time of pick up. Puppies have been dewormed, vaccinated, and examined by our veterinarian before leaving us. A written health record will be provided to the buyer at the time of pick up/shipment.
What this Guarantee covers:
• Your puppy is guaranteed for 2 years against any life-threatening genetic or hereditary defects, but not against minor or cosmetic issues.
• Our health guarantee covers Parvo, Distemper, and other communicable diseases if symptoms appear in the first 72 hours after you bring your puppy home. If symptoms appear after 72 hours then it is not covered as the puppy was exposed to the virus after it left our care.
** Your puppy has received its first vaccination against Parvo & Distemper, but it will not be completely protected until it is fully vaccinated at 12-16 weeks old. As such be very careful not to expose your puppy to unvaccinated adult dogs or frequent areas where large numbers of dogs have been such as dog parks. When visiting the vet carry your puppy in your arms or in a crate, and do not let them come in contact with other dogs there. This is just a precaution as it is likely that sick dogs could be/have been present there.
We do though highly recommend you start socialization immediately with healthy vaccinated dogs at homes, puppy classes or obedience classes (that have vaccination requirements for all attendees), visits to busy areas with your puppy being carried, etc as the age of 8-12 weeks is one of the most important for your puppy's socialization and exposure to new things.**
• Minor issues not covered in this guarantee include hernias, over or under bites, undescended testicles, and internal or external parasites. Minor issues are not limited to just these but this list is representative of such non-life threatening conditions.
• If your veterinarian finds a health problem within the first 72 hours of receiving your puppy then the puppy may be returned for a full refund provided you have a written statement from your vet outlining the reason(s) for return. Shipping costs will not be refunded, and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer, if applicable. The money will not be refunded for any other reason.
• If a life-threatening genetic or hereditary defect is found by 2 years of age then we can offer you a second puppy at no cost when one is available. You do not have to return your puppy if you do not want to, like when a problem is found within the first 72 hours, as by that point we assume that you would not want to return your puppy. While this cannot truly compensate you for the loss of your puppy we hope that a new family member could bring happiness to your family. A written statement from your vet must be provided outlining the issue(s), and agreeing that it is life-threatening to the puppy. We may require a second opinion depending on the situation. Shipping costs for the replacement puppy are the responsibility of the buyer.
• We will not be held responsible for any veterinarian fees for this puppy once it leaves, regardless if it is returned and/or replaced.
• UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES is this puppy to be surrendered to an animal shelter, rescue group, or similar facility. If at any point in this puppies life you are unable to provide it with a home, we will take it back no questions asked, or help you with placement
• The balance of the purchase price of the puppy is due in full at the time of pick-up, or by Paypal (including their 3% fee) 1 week before the flight if the puppy is shipped. We accept cash only for puppies being picked up in person.