1. In connection with my application for placement, I understand that an investigative report will be requested that may include information as to my character, work habits, performace, and experience, along with reasons for disciplinary action or terminations of past employment. I understand that as directed by policy and consistent with the position described, you may be requesting information from public and private sources about my criminal record.
2. The fact that applicants have a criminal record will not be automatic bar to work or as a volunteer. actors such as age at the time of the criminal offense, the seriousness and anture of the violation, time elapsed and subsequent rehabilitation will be taken into consideration.
3. I acknowledge that a facsimile or photocopy shall be as valid as an orginal report.
4. I authorize any law enforcement agency, court, institution, information service bureau, school, employer, or other organization or person contacted by First Baptist Church, Murrells Inlet, SC, or it's agents to furnish the information requested.
5. I, the undersigned, do for myself, my heirs, exectuors and administrators, remise, release, and forever discharge and agree to indemnify First Baptist Church, Murrells Inlet, SC, and each of their officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any and all cuases fo actions, suits, liabilities costs, debts, and sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, and any and all related attorney's fees, court costs, and other expenses resulting from the investigation of my background in connection with my application to become an employee or volunteer.