Welcome to Danna’s Dogs! We are excited to have your pup as a new camper and assure you they will have a great time! Danna’s Dogs promises the safest environment for your pup and in order to maintain our high standards we ask that you please read over our list of rules and regulations while attending Danna’s Dogs. We appreciate your cooperation!
1.Health/Vaccines: All dogs must be in general good health when attending Danna’s Dogs. They must remain up to date on Rabies, Bordetella, and DHPP vaccines. Proof from your veterinarian is required. Danna’s Dogs reserves the right to deny admission of a dog that shows signs of illness or is found to not be up to date on the above vaccines. Any dog that has had a communicable disease in the last 30 days must show veterinarian proof that their dog is safe to be around other animals.
It is highly recommended that all dogs be on a veterinarian approved flea/tick/heart worm prevention plan. Owners may not hold Danna’s Dogs responsible for any fleas/ ticks/heartworms found on/in their dogs.
All dogs 6 months of age or older must be spayed or neutered to attend group play. Puppies admitted in to boarding that are not spayed/neutered by their 6 month birth date will no longer be allowed to attend group play. Any dog under the age of 14 weeks and puppies who have not completed their booster vaccines will not be admitted.
2. Reservations: Danna’s Dogs only accepts a limited number of dogs. Danna’s Dogs reserves the right to turn away an owner and dog who show up without a reservation. Reservations can be requested at www.dannasdogs.net/boarding. You will know if your request is approved when you receive a confirmation email.
3. Cancellations: Any dog with a reservation is expected to show on their reserved day. To cancel your dogs’ reservations please call/email by 5:00 pm on the day before your dogs’ reservation to cancel.
4. Rates/Fees: Danna’s Dogs accepts payment in the form of Cash, Check or Card. Danna’s Dogs fees are due at the time services are rendered. Advance payments are also accepted.
A $15 no-show fee will be applied for any dog that does not show up for their reservations without proper cancellation. Danna’s Dogs reserves the right to temporarily or permanently ban from boarding any dog/owner with an outstanding balance or for not following our rules.
5. Hours of Operation/Late Fees: Danna’s Dogs Drop off and Pick up times are Monday through Friday 7:30 am-8:30 am and 4:30pm to 5:30 pm. Saturday times are 8:30 am-9 am, and 5-5:30 pm. Sunday times are 5-5:30 pm. All other drop off and pick up times are by appointment only. Weekend drop off or pick ups outside of scheduled times are subject to a $20 convenience fee. Due at pick up.
6. Behavior: Danna’s Dogs reserves the right to temporarily or permanently ban any dog, at any time from services for behavior that Danna’s Dogs does not see fit in our setting. The safety of all dogs is our highest priority.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at (864) 226-4154 or firstname.lastname@example.org.