Before you begin the application process please review the Partner Agency Handbook available for download on our website.
1. To follow all procedures and requirements as outlined in the Partner Agency Handbook.
2. The recipient agency certifies that it is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) social service agency, a religious organization in good standing, or other governmental agency providing social services to individuals or families in need and that it has included documentation of such status along with this executed agreement.
3. Provide supplies to clients in a conscientious manner. No products obtained from the Diaper Bank of North Georgia may be sold, traded or bartered, or be used for fundraising, auctions or raffles. Items may only be used to provide services to the clients of the recipient agency free of charge, and may not be used as gifts to staff or volunteers. The recipient agency agrees to make every effort to avoid duplication of services with other agencies and to avoid providing diapers to clients who will sell, exchange, or barter with the diaper supplies.
4. The recipient agency will provide supplies received from the Diaper Bank of North Georgia without discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital or family status; and further to certify that any assistance directly or loosely linked to diapers and supplies does/will not require attendance at religious services or classes, nor is there any inducement of conversion to a faith group, institution or cause in order to receive assistance.
5. Supplies from the Diaper Bank of North Georgia are to be used as one part in a broader effort by the recipient organization to assist those in need. At least 80% of clients who receive diapers fall below the federal poverty line. Further, items provided by the Diaper Bank will not be redistributed to another agency for use. Please refer that agency to the Diaper Bank.
6. The Diaper Bank of North Georgia will make every effort to satisfy your emergency diaper needs as requested but is not accountable to do such.
7. To comply with the Diaper Bank of North Georgia data reporting requirements and to notify us of any changes in your organization’s contact information and mission. It is the agency's responsibility to train any new program contacts and to provide them with a copy of the partner agency handbook, your agency's application, statistical tracking materials, how to report data, etc. It is the agency's responsibility to track and report all requested statistics accurately based on records and no estimations. Agencies who fail to turn in data reporting by deadlines or whose reporting is deemed inaccurate or unreasonable will not be allowed to participate in the distribution. Refer to ''Data Reporting Information" for more information regarding what items need to be tracked and when these reports are due.
8. The agency, it's staff, volunteers, or other people are not to refer clients or other staff to visit or call the Diaper Bank of North Georgia directly for supplies or questions. The Diaper Bank is not a direct social service agency but a support agency. It is the responsibility of the recipient agency to ensure all its staff is aware of all provisions and to answer any questions they have.
9. Partner agencies hereby indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Diaper Bank of North Georgia and the Junior League of Gainesville-Hall County, its officers, directors and/or employees and volunteers from any and all liabilities or claims resulting from the quality and/or safety of the product (the “Product”), and any use thereof consisting of diapers received as donations to or purchased by the Diaper Bank of North Georgia and then donated by the Diaper Bank of North Georgia to the Partner Agencies, and furthermore Partner Agency(ies) hereby forever releases and discharges the Diaper Bank of North Georgia and the Junior League of Gainesville-Hall County, its officers, directors and/or employees and volunteers from any and all claims for any known, unknown current or future damages, resulting from any use or misuse thereof, or due to allegations or because of the quality and/ or safety of the Product.
10. The recipient agency will pick up its diapers at the facility in which they are stored, or an agreed upon location. Any injury sustained by employees, representatives, and/or agents of the recipient agency while at the storage premises are not the fault nor the responsibility of Diaper Bank of North Georgia. If an agency fails to come during the designated pick up time for distribution, allotted supplies will be forfeited.
11. Agencies agree to not stockpile diapers received from the Diaper Bank of North Georgia as it is not in the best interest of community-wide distribution to children in need. If the agency has excess (far more than the agency can use for the next quarter or more) of particular diaper sizes, they are to return these extras to the Diaper Bank to be redistributed to agencies in need.
12. The Diaper Bank of North Georgia reserves the right to refuse any agency application. The Diaper Bank reserves the right to perform a site visit during the application process, or with appropriate notice during any time of this agreement. Diaper Bank reserves the right to remove an agency from its recipient list if the agency does not adhere to the terms of this agreement, any of this application found to be misstated, due to lack of resources, or for any other reason. A written notice will be provided to you.
13. The Diaper Bank of North Georgia reserves the right to modify any of these items at any time and will provide you with appropriate notice of changes.
14. The term of this Agreement shall commence as of the date hereof this agreement is last signed by Diaper Bank, and shall continue for one (1) year from the date thereof unless the parties otherwise mutually agree in writing to terminate the Agreement. Either party may terminate this Agreement with or without cause upon thirty (30) days prior written notice. If a party chooses to terminate this Agreement, all rights and obligations under this Agreement shall continue until notice period of such termination expires.