2017 Membership Survey
1. Tell us about your business
Less than $100,000
$100,001 to $500,000
$500,001 to $1 million
$1 to $5 million
$6 to $10 million
$11 to $20 million
$21 to $50 million
More than $50 million
Number of Employees
2 to 5
6 to 10
11 to 25
26 to 50
51 to 100
101 to 500
501 to 1,000
More than 1,000
2. What is your business classification?
None of the Above
3. What type of setting best describes your business?
Brick and Mortar
4. As you look out over the next six months, what factors do you think will most impact your business?
Access to Capital
5. How do you expect your company's sales/capital spending to change in the next 6 months?
6. As you look to the next six months, how confident are you in your company's ability to grow (expansion, new hires, profitability, visibility) in DeKalb and the metro Atlanta region?
7. Please rate the following issues below in the order of importance to your business.
Unaware of Issue
County Diversity (Age, Race, Political)
Ease of Working with Local Government (City/County)
Lowering Business Taxes/Fees
Simplifying State/Federal Regulations
Access to Capital Funding
Quality of Workforce
Attracting More Customers/Clients
8. I am a Chamber Member because
the Chamber is the voice of business working to improve the business climate
the Chamber is working to bring new business through economic development
I have opportunities to learn new ideas to improve my business
of the resources available for my business
of the networking opportunities
of the marketing opportunities available
become a Chamber committee member
interested in WELD and/or Young Professionals
I am not a member
9. Have you taken advantage of the Chamber's alliance partner programs? Please identify which one(s) you use or have used.
Drugs Don't Work
Office Depot/Office Max
Doc Wellbee Health and Wellness Plan
None of the Above
I'm unaware of the Chamber's alliance partner programs
10. What programs or events have you attended in 2017?
Biscuits and Business
New Members Orientation
State of the County
General Membership Meeting
State of the District
I have not attended any events
11. How are you receiving information from DeKalb Chamber?
12. What is your preferred method of communication?
13. Would you like your business to be featured in our DeKalb Chamber Business Digital Magazine? If yes, please complete contact information above.
14. How do you use your Member Information Portal?
to update business and contact information
to register for free Chamber events
to market B2B
to place events on the Chamber calendar
create hot deals
join a committee
to monitor website traffic
to pay for programs/events
Should be Empty: