The Extended Care program at NVCA is an additional program made available for those students who need care before school and/or after the school day ends. All children must be pre-registered in order to attend Extended Care programs. Before care begins at 7:00am and after care ends at 6:00pm. There is a yearly $25 registration fee per family to use this program. The daily fee is $6 per hour, billed for any portion of the hour used. Billing will be added to your FACTS account. The goal is to serve families by providing a safe, fun and enjoyable place for PreK-Grade 5 children to play, study, and grow in their relationships with each other. Students will participate in fun activities such as gym time, homework time, arts and crafts, playground and games. We will provide a snack for each student.
Mornings - 7:00-8:00 a.m.
Afternoons - 3:15-6:00 p.m.
· An emergency form must be filled out prior to using this program.
· No personal games, toys, trading cards, balls, etc. are allowed in Extended Care.
· Extended Care staff are not allowed to dispense medication.
· Any student that has not been picked up 15 minutes after dismissal will be signed into Extended Care.
· Extended Care concludes every day at 6:00 p.m. Students who are picked up after 6:00 p.m. will be charged $5/minute after 6pm. A parent must sign their child out every day. A full day rate will be charged if this does not occur.
The office phones will be turned off at 4:00 p.m.
(PLEASE use the extended care phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx) after 4pm.
For more information, contact our Director of Early Childhood Education, Deanna Otto at email@example.com