You may be asking yourself, with so many services available, where do I begin? Doerz
Fitness Assessment appointment is a great start. Your Doerz Trainer is dedicated
to providing appropriate recommendations by reviewing your health and fitness
questionnaire and performing various assessments and measurements.
The recommendations will be based on your individual needs to help you successfully
reach your short and long-term fitness goals.
Your post-assessment consultation with a Doerz Trainer can be delivered by phone or video conference and may consist of the following:
- Review of Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- Review of Health and Lifestyle Questionnaire
- Physical assessment and results review
- Review of personal fitness goals
- Evaluation of aerobic fitness level
- Recommendations and program planning
Some members prefer to have a
coach/personal trainer help them achieve success; some prefer our group fitness or
sports programs, while others prefer to try it on their own.
Your Doerz Trainer will make sure you get started in the right direction!