1. Only one ballot per e-mail address is allowed. Duplicate ballots from the same e-mail address will void all ballots from that address.
2. Only votes for Mississippi-based businesses will be counted.
3. Votes for chain establishments will only be counted if the chain was first established in Mississippi.
4. Please check your spelling; unidentifiable entries cannot be counted.
5. We want a comprehensive representation; therefore, please vote for a minimum of 20 categories.
6. Businesses are free to campaign, however, business employees submitting ballots on behalf of customers is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification. More than 10 ballots submitted from the same computer (IP address) will result in all ballots from that IP address being voided.