1. What do you think are some of the key information and knowledge gaps that presently exist relative to Blue Planet Symposium Day 2/3 Session Themes?
2. Are there existing ocean observing networks and/or information services that can be leveraged for other applications in support of decision/policy-makers?
3. What additional ocean observing system enhancements/augmentation would be required to improve and expand upon existing information services, or to implement services where none currently exist?
4. What do you perceive as priorities for near-term (< 3 years) development of operational applications and services via demonstration pilot projects?
5. What do you perceive as priorities for sustained operational services relative to these themes?
6. What relevant community documents, reports, review or synthesis papers would you recommend as important background information for symposium participants?