Car Show Policies:
1. This is a Rain or Shine event with no rain date and no refunds due to our charity status.
2. Out of respect for our childhood cancer kids, and others touched by cancer, and out of respect for those who have worked to clean and preserve their vehicles, please do not smoke or vape on the showgrounds.
3. Alcoholic beverages are also not allowed.
4. Vulgar or offensive language, graphics, or decorations that compromise our kid-friendly atmosphere or cause unrest in anyway are prohibited.
5. VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!! As plain as I can say it - Canopies/tents are only allowed on the outer perimeter grass so that they can be anchored in the ground (and they MUST BE ANCHORED). Chairs near the vehicles must also be folded on the ground when not in use. Please, respect the vehicles and help protect our show's integrity and reputation by following these rules. Please, be overly considerate of your neighbor! You are solely responsible for any damage your belongings do to someone's property.