WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR CURBSIDE VISIT:
If you've been through this already with us, Welcome Back! You should be a pro now! If this is your first time with us, WELCOME!!
To better serve and prepare you for your visit with us, here are a few items that are important:
1. Arrival - Please arrive on time or 5 minutes early. We are very busy and you being on time helps us keep our full schedule moving as smoothly as we can!
2. Sit! - Please stay in your car! We are still curbisde. This is to keep you and our team safe. There are signs in all the spots with a parking number and a call or text to check in number. No form submitted prior to arrival constitutes checking, so please do so only when you arrive!
3. Phones - Bring a fully charged cell phone to your appointment - We will communicate with you the entire time and a cell phone helps. Please answer the calls too. We have multiple phone lines with different numbers.
4. Stay! - Please do not leave without talking to a team member first! We will work with you to the best of our ability but unknown departures make it harder for us.
5. Estimates - If you are not asked about cost of care prior to, please ALWAYS feel free to ask for a treatment estimate. We don't want any surprises for you. Our team is always willing to discuss this information whenever you need.
6. Duration - Most well pet visits should take about 30 minutes. Sick pet visits may take an hour or more depending on the procedures or diagnostics needed. Urgent care exams will be seen around scheduled appointments and may take 1-2 hours depending on our patient load (this will be explained to you when you schedule this)
7. Payments - we accept all forms of payment. You can pay over the phone or hand your card, cash or check to a team member. We do have PCI compliant storage for credit cards. If you would like to store your card for future use with us, let a team member know and we can save it.
8. Wi-fi - We do have guest Wifi available for you. Call or text when you arrive for the passwords. Passwords are changed monthly for security purposes.