I hereby submit this application for admission of our son to Mesivta Ateres Yaakov of Greater Long Island for the school year beginning September 2019 and certify that the information in this application is complete and accurate.
We understand the following standards and, if admitted, agree to uphold them:
- An application to Mesivta Ateres Yaakov indicates commitment to the full program and its standards.
- All students are expected to uphold the religious and ethical principles of Mesivta Ateres Yaakov at all times, both in and out of the Mesivta.
- Regular attendance, promptness and satisfactory work are required in both departments and that students abide by all rules and responsibilities.
- Mesivta Ateres Yaakov offers a full four-year course of study dedicated to excellence in Torah, Academics, Middos and Personal Development and that the Mesivta does not endorse or facilitate early graduation.* Mesivta Ateres Yaakov has the right to require the withdrawal of any student at any time for disciplinary, educational reasons or any reasons at the discretion of Mesivta Ateres Yaakov.
- Final Acceptance to the Mesivta is contingent upon reaching full agreement of financial terms and the successful completion of all 8th grade requirements.