1. Please answer all questions. All information is strictly confidential. If a question is not applicable, kindly enter N/A.
2. A non-refundable application fee of $175.00 must accompany this application.
3. The Applicant's Evaluation Form must be completed by both the Limudei Kodesh and General Studies Principals of your son's current school. Your Principals should mail their completed forms, accompanied by Limudei Kodesh and General Studies transcripts, directly to Mesivta Ateres Yaakov. (The Principals' Evaluation Form is available to print on this application)
4. The applicant will be required to take an oral examination in Judaic Studies and appear for a personal interview. You will be required to take a written examinations in Yedios Klalios, ELA and mathematics. The two dates are as follows:
Sunday, December 15th @ 1:45 PM
Monday, December 16th @ 7:00 PM
5. Upon receipt of completed application and evaluation forms, the applicant will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Please be advised: An interview cannot be scheduled until the Principals' Evaluation and school transcripts have been received by the Mesivta office.