1) These contract conditions (further CC) regulate the situation, rights and duties of the organizer and exhibitor and of other subjects participating in the preparation and realization of exhibitions, fairs and workshops (further "events"). The CC are inseparable part of the contract between the organizer and exhibitor and are announced by the organizer.
2) Organizer of the event is the house MADI TRAVEL MARKET, Marie Divišová - Agentura MADI, Husitská 27, 13000 Praha 3, Czech Republic, IČ: 16521251, VAT No.: CZ5757191715, REG.: ŽO/4739/92/Kot from 30.7.92 ŽO OÚ Praha 3 (further "organizer" or "MADI"), and other subject or subjects with whom the organization of the event was agreed upon (co-organizers).
Registrations and allocations of expositions
3) The application/registration must be presented by the exhibitor within the time limit as stipulated by the organizer on a duly completed and signed form, the requirements of which are determined by the organizer. The registration sheet sent to the organizer is binding for the ordering party and on the day of its confirmation by the organizer, it becomes a contract between both subjects in accordance with the commercial law. The ordering party is obliged to announce to the organizer together with its registration form the names of all co-exhibitors. The organizer decides about the acceptation, restriction or rejection of the application without the necessity to give reasons for his decision.
4) Exposition is the exhibition area, exhibition stand, negotiation lounge or conference desk with all accessories or another exposition for presentation of the exhibitor as stipulated in the order.
5) The organizer decides finally about the placement of the exhibition and takes into consideration the requirements of the exhibitor. Non-acceptance of the requirements of the exhibitor concerning the recommended placement of the exposition must not be a reason for claims from the part of the exhibitor. The allocated exhibition must not be further hired to a third person without the consent of the organizer.
6) The exhibitor is obliged to fulfil all his obligations arised from his own participation and that of his co-exhibitors in the event.
7) The exhibitor is responsible for all the equipment lended by the organiser and is obliged to return it undamaged after the termination of the event. Every damage on the exposition, installation of the organizer or on the exhibition object where the event takes place must be immediately announced by the exhibitor to the organizer, restored or refunded fully to the organiser or the proprietor of the object
8) The exhibitor is obliged to follow the security prescriptions and instructions of the organizer. The activity of the exposition must not disturb or restrict the neighbouring expositions. The exhibitor is entitled to carry out promotional activitivities only in his own exhibition. All promotional activities held beyond the area of own exposition must be agreed in advance with the organiser and approved by him
9) The exhibitor is obliged to provide for necessary staff of his exposition during all the time of the event and must not liquidate the exposed objects or the exposition before the end of the event.
Conditions of payment and sanctions
10) Items included in the participation fee of the exhibitor are referred to in the standard registration form. After receiving the registration form, the organiser sends an invoice for the participation fee. The participation fee is payable on a date before opening the event fixed in the invoice by the organizer. Way of the payment: bank transfers (drafts) will be accepted only.
11) If the exhibitor applies by the date of the first deadline, he will be charged an Early-bird price and eventual reductions for his repeated participation. If the exhibitor applies by the date of the second deadline, he will be charged a Standard price and the reductions will be not allowed. If the exhibitor does not pay the proforma invoice in time (by the maturity date), he will loose a claim for advantageous prices and reductions and he will be charged an After-deadline price. In case that the exhibitor does not meet his financial obligations in time, the organizer is entitled to cancel his allotted exposition and offer the exhibitor another one, after he pays all obligations.
12) If a registered exhibitor cancels in a written form his participation in the event:
a) more than 120 days before the opening of the event, the cancellation fee is 150 EUR.
b) up to 120 days before the opening of the event, the cancellation fee is 220 EUR.
c) up to 60 days before the opening of the event, the cancellation fee is 50 % of the participation fee of the exhibitor, not less than 300 EUR in any case.
d) up to 30 days before the opening of the event, the cancellation fee makes the value of the full participation fee.
13) The organizer has the right to exclude from the participation in the events any exhibitor who did not duly cover the participation fee of the exhibitor and the exhibitor loses any right for refundation of partial fees already paid.
Organizational instructions and time schedule
14) Organizational instructions and time schedule of the event will be sent by the organizer to the exhibitors at the latest 2 weeks before opening of the event. These instructions are binding for the exhibitors.
15) The organizer is not responsible to the exhibitor or coexhibitors for any loss, damage or destruction of the exposition or objects and goods exposed there irrespective whether it occurred before, during or after the termination of the event. For this purpose, the exhibitor is obliged to conclude an insurance.Throughout the entire length of the exhibition, the exhibitor is required to carry personal and property damage insurance not only on his or her own property but also on any damage or injury to third parties.
16) In case of shortcomings in the work and services granted by the organizer, the exhibitor shall complain immediately to a responsible member of the organizer's staff. Otherwise his right becomes extinct.
17) In case that the organizer cannot open the event or assure its holding in the planned extent or time due to circumstances not depending on him (vis maior), he informs immediately the exhibitors. All obligations of the organizer given by the contract with the exhibitor become in this case extinct and the exhibitor cannot claim the liability of the organizer. The organizer of the event is entitled to withhold and account a part of payments made by the exhibitor for the purpose of covering the occurred expenses.
18) The relations of contracting parties are governed by the law of the Czech Republic.