These questions are quite searching.If any make you feel uncomfortable and you'd prefer not to answer - that's absolutely fine.We ask so that we can build a picture of what life is like for you, and help you better.
1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical,mental and emotional well-being during my coaching calls, including my choicesand decisions. 2. I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with mycoaches that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan forachieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, health, relationships, education andrecreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporatecoaching into those areas, and implement my choices are exclusively my right and my responsibility.
4. I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment ofmental health disorders. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
5. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship. In addition that you have disclosed this to us.
6. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
7. I understand that certain topics may be completely anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR supervisory purposes.
8. I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice and all changes to current medication or treatment must be discussed with your GP.
I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
Fees: All fees are paid for in full, or by a pre-agreed financial arrangement.This is a coaching package for a period of 12 weeks plus follow-up check-ins.
Additional appointments can be scheduled as needed. If you need to reschedule anappointment, please provide at least 24 hour's notice. We will also provide you with the same notice if we need to rearrange.
The services to be provided by the coach to the client are face-to-face or zoom coaching, as agreed jointly with the client. The coaches will engage in direct and possibly personal conversations.
The client understands that successful coaching requires a co-active collaborativeapproach between client and coaches.
In the coaching relationship, the coaches play the role of facilitators of change, but it is the client's responsibility to enact or bring about the change.
If the client believes the coaching is not working as desired, the client will communicate and take action to return the power to the coaching relationship.
The client also agrees to disclose details of the past or present psychological orpsychiatric treatment. In entering into the coaching relationship, and signing theagreement, you are agreeing that if any mental health difficulties arise during thecourse of the coaching relationship, you will notify us immediately so that we candiscuss with you appropriate steps and if any additional referrals are needed.
Privacy:The client can, at any point in the coaching session, declare his/her preference not to discuss a specific issue, by simply stating that they would rather not discuss this issue.
The coaches agree to respect this boundary and will not attempt to forward the conversation further along those lines.
All information about the coach / client relationship will remain strictly confidentialexcept in very rare circumstances where decreed by law; ie. where the court mightformally request the file or information.
If you wish for us as your coaches to speak to someone outside our interactions (such as your GP or personal trainer), then you need to give me written permission (original letter, or email) to do so.
Exceptions to the confidentiality, of course, relate to circumstances such as intent toseriously harm yourself or someone else or if a safeguarding issue arises.
Otherwise, all your information is confidential.
It is also important to note that in some situations, it is important to be aware of the use of technology in that for some clients, there is a risk in using certain media such as the internet, mobile phones and cordless phones. If you use these to communicate with me, then I will assume that it is appropriate to continue to do so in my interactions with you.
Coaching under the terms and aforementioned agreements will continue for the duration of the contracted period. Only under extenuating circumstances can ourcoaching agreement be postponed up to 3 months of the said agreement.
There is a 14-day cooling-off period from the commencement of the programme. During this time we will have held at least one face to face online session and the client will have been in receipt of course materials and will be in a position to make an informed decision about the suitability of the programme.
The coach(es) will have had an opportunity to ascertain whether the client is suitable for the programme, during this time.
Please sign below indicate full understanding of an agreement withthe information outlined above. Feel free to get in touch for clarification of anything you are not certain of.