We are seeking individuals who are passionate about creating a positive and inclusive online community. As a volunteer moderator or supporter, you will play an essential role in maintaining the safety and integrity of our Discord server. You will work with a team of moderators to enforce our community guidelines and handle reports of inappropriate behavior.
- Monitor Our Discord Channels making sure all of our users are following the rules.
- Respond to user reports and address violations of community guidelines and user incidents.
- Help users with questions by answering them or directing them to the correct channels.
- Set a positive example of how we would like our users to interact in the Discord.
- Collaborate with other moderators to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all members
- Report your daily moderation history and any issues you run into in our Mod Channels.
- 19+ Years of Age
- Able to commit to 2 time slots/4 hours each week (Based on your availability)
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Familiarity with the Discord platform and its features
- Ability to remain impartial and handle sensitive situations with empathy and discretion
- Active participation in the Discord community
This is a volunteer position and you are not being paid. If you ever need to change your schedule, take a break, or step down from moderating that will always be fine, just let us know so we can help fill your spot! We also have the right to make immediate changes to our Mod Team structure and to remove your moderation status with out notice. We understand you are giving your personal time to help contribute to our communities success.
We are committed to supporting our moderators and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. If you are interested in joining our team and positively impacting our community, please take a moment to read and fill out this form to make sure this is a good fit! Thank you
- The Blue Willow Discord Mod Team