LiftStressAway Training Philosophy.
The best chances of success in anything you do involves a deep understanding of why you’re doing it, and a path to get there. This path involves the collection of new habits and behaviors, and the removal of old habits or distractions with the intention of achieving an end goal or end minimum result.
What is an end minimum result? This is a measuring stick to your happiness, and implies that you are not finished. Once you reach this baseline that allows you to experience life to the fullest without feelings of self-consciousness or pain (emotional or physical), your next goal is to maintain or possibly go beyond your current results.
Exercise is a lifelong endeavor, and LiftStressAway encourages you to live life to the fullest and be more active with family and friends.
LiftStressAway believes everyone should incorporate resistance training into their lifestyle, and that it should be viewed as a way to enhance their current and future life and the experiences they will share with loved ones, family and friends.
This is why one major component of LiftStressAway’s Training Philosophy is to find a physical activity that you can enjoy either all year long or part of the year so you can use it as a motivator to continue your work in the gym.
The most pivotal stage of success in a Training Program is the start.
LiftStressAway is different than other services in that we educate and provide guidance and ease of use like no other with multiple and accessible forms of contact, you are being coached and guided through the entire process and will always be kept on task with multiple reminders, follow-ups, progress, and mindset tracking.
During your LiftStressAway training experience, every effort will be made to assure your safety.
However, as with any exercise program, there are risks, including increased heart stress and the chance of musculoskeletal injuries.
In participation, you agree to assume responsibility for these risks and waive any possibility for personal damage.
You also agree that, to your knowledge, you have no limiting physical conditions or disability that would preclude an exercise program.
By participating, you accept full responsibility for your own health and well-being AND you acknowledge an understanding that no responsibility is assumed by the leaders of the program.
Online Personal Training Terms & Conditions.
Structure: After necessary forms are filled, Movement Assessments completed, and your first Consult booked, your CUSTOM PROGRAM will be delivered to you.
Read The Following for more info.
PROVIDED WITH YOUR CUSTOM ONLINE PROGRAM
1. 2-5 Minute Weekly Follow up Call: This is a consult that will be booked by you with the provided Calendly app.
- You will be required to finish your Weekly Accountability Check-in Questionnaire and book your call within the feedback form or within the email provided.
- In the future, I will have a text msg service and automated FB messages with the reminders to do your Weekly Accountability Check-in Questionnaire and book your calls.
2. 15 Minute Zoom Sessions: Each week we will cover 1-2 Movements over zoom, and discuss your Weekly Accountability Check-in Questionnaire, making sure to cover any exercises you had difficulty with.
3. Weekly Accountability Check-in Questionnaire to update me on your progress, inform me on how you are making out with the program and exercises provided, and to document any joint pain or stiffness accompanying any exercises provided in order to adjust and adapt your program to you.
The Weekly Questionnaire will be used to address any concerns in our consults and for me to make adjustments to your program.
- To Receive your Custom Program: All members are required to submit a Goal Setting Form, Nutrition Intake Form, and Perform the Movement Assessments in the first week.
- Download MyFitnessPal and log food for 1 week only.
Program Agreement Details.
Client Health and Safety Honesty Policy: Client agrees to inform the Company and the Trainer of any and all conditions, medical or otherwise, that may affect his/her ability to participate in their Training program.
Together, trainer and client will define a strategy to work around or a decision will be made to withhold training sessions until appropriate to continue. Payment put on hold until client resumes.
Client Payment Schedule: Programs purchased via PayPal and set to recur monthly. Paying through paypal does not require a PayPal account.
Termination Agreement: This Agreement may be terminated by the member for any reason, but must be discussed with their coach prior to cancellation.
In the event of termination by either Party, LiftStressAway will suspend future payments until furthur notice or re-activation of training.
PUBLICITY AND MARKETING
The Client authorizes the Trainer to utilize the Client’s logo and associated trademarks as well as any media, photos, or footage from any training session solely for the purpose of marketing the Trainer’s services.