Appointment/Program Terms & Conditions (please read)
- All information provided in this form and going forward is confidential and will not be released to anyone.
- Individuals seeking Individualized Consulting (in-person or online) will be booked in for two initial appointments. One health & lifestyle assessment and one overview appointment. The fee for both appointments is a packaged fee to be paid at the first appointment.
- Individuals seeking “General Consulting” understand that this is a general consult for general nutrition/supplement/botanical remedy questions and will not address disease-specific questions or go into a detailed personalized advice. Those who would like personalized and/or disease-specific consulting should register for the One on One Consulting where a full assessment can be taken.
- Body Composition Measurements are not recommended for individuals who have a history of Body Dysmorphic Disorder(s).
- Individuals seeking meal plans understand that meal plans are designed for your unique needs and have to be followed in order for them to be effective and to assure all nutritional needs and caloric needs are being met. It is the responsibility of the client to inform Dana of all the details required in this intake form and during any appointments (if an appointment is needed) truthfully and accurately so Dana can properly formulate a meal plan. Should you not implement or fully implement the meal plan Dana Clark/From the Roots Holistic is not liable for any negative health outcomes or lack of benefit. Meal plans are based on your requirements and Dana's formal Academic training.
- A formal Consulting & Privacy Agreement will be provided during your first session for you to sign. Online & Phone consult, you will receive a digital copy to sign as well as "Consent to use Electronic Communication" form.
- For Health Benefit Claims, you are encouraged to inquire and confirm that you are covered for my services (Registered Nutritional Consultant and/or Certified Natural Health Practitioner) and to submit receipts to your insurance company.
- Once your appointment is booked, it is your responsibility to attend this appointment and any future appointments or cancel/reschedule a minimum of 24 hours prior to your appointment. Should you not cancel/reschedule within this time frame you will be charged a $10.00 fee.
- All fees are none refundable.