Appointment Terms & Conditions (please read)
- All information provided in this form is confidential and will not be released to anyone.
- Individuals seeking Individualized Consulting (in-person or online) will be booked in for two initial appointments. One health & lifestyle assessment and one overview appointment. The fee for both appointments is a packaged fee to be paid at the first appointment.
- Individuals seeking “General Consulting” understand that this is a basic consult for general nutrition/supplement/botanical remedy questions and will not address disease-specific questions or go into detailed personalized advice. Those who would like personalized and/or disease-specific consulting should register for the One on One Consulting where a full assessment can be taken.
- Body Composition Measurements are not recommended for individuals who have a history of Body Dysmorphic Disorder(s).
- For Health Benefit Claims, you are encouraged to inquire and confirm that you are covered for my services (Registered Nutritional Consultant and/or Certified Natural Health Practitioner) and to submit receipts to your insurance company.
- Once your appointment is booked, it is your responsibility to attend this appointment and any future appointments or cancel/reschedule a minimum of 24 hours prior to your appointment. Should you not cancel/reschedule within this time frame you will be charged a $10.00 fee.
- All fees are non-refundable.
By clicking next, you are agreeing to all the above.